JOIN OUR TEAM
The candidate for this position will excel at creating and closing new opportunities. By using a consultative approach to selling, this person will use their expertise to identify and qualify leads, leading to sales opportunities with both new and existing customers.
- To conduct on job trainings of order booker
- To visit market with order bookers to support achieve targets
- To cross check of working order bookers and sales men
- Ensuring the stock availability in market
- Visiting weak shop based on crystal report to ensure smooth sales
- To ensure execution of Trade marketing activities assigned to order booker
- To ensure Trade Marketing activity in eTrade Marketing Application.
- Target planning and achieving for the month and year
- To prepare monthly unit wise / value wise target of assigned territory
- To split assigned unit wise, value wise targets into area wise and booker wise
- To split assigned targets into day wise breakup
- To monitor and ensure day to day targets assigned to their respective team
- Preparation of Sales report with respect to their areas
- To share daily report on google drive based on KPIs and market visit objectives
- To prepare competitors information for line managers with respect to market visits
- To prepare up to date status of Trade marketing activities and provide lists to Line manager
- To prepare and present year to date performance to the local management on monthly basis
- To prepare analysis of achievement and KPIs with respect to the assigned targets
for following cities:
(Lahore, Gujranwala, Jhelum, Sahiwal, Multan, Faisalabad, Sargodha, Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Bahawalpur, Rahimyar Khan, Sukkur, Hyderabad, Karachi)
The candidate must have to meet following requirements:
- Age > 35
- 5 – 8 years’ experience of Lubricant Sales, distributor management, high street market, channel development.
- Strong Trade and channel relations and contacts
- Energetic, willing to accept challenge in competitive market.
- Passionate to build premium quality lubricant brand through strong distributor and trade network.
- Result oriented and self-driven
- Appoint progressive distributor in the assigned territory.
- Plan and drive territory development plan
- Target planning and achieving as per agreed volume and deadline
- Identification and activation of key trade partners
- Mechanic activation
- Ensuring the stock availability in market and all channels
- Route planning and analysis of territory profitability
- Grade wise product availability, sales, stock availability KPIs and analysis
- Achieve target of B2C direct and indirect customers
- Competition Intelligence
Education: Bachelors / Masters Experience 3-5 years as petrol pump in-charge.
Location: Lahore / Gujranwala
Responsible for the overall smooth operations at the retail outlet. He is responsible for keeping timely records and accurate reports on retail operations. Will have to maintain all the company standards at retail outlet.
Note: Please mention the position in subject line for which you are applying
6A1, Link MM Alam Road, Gulberg III, Lahore
UAN: +92 42 111 966 696
Phone: +92 42 35750166-8
FAX: +92 42 35750169
Connect with us
© 2019 ZOOM MARKETING OILS (PVT) LTD